Monday, September 10, 2012

I AM AN IRONMAN!!

I did it peeps!  I finished Ironman Wisconsin and am quite excited about my accomplishment.  As a first timer, I feel like I completed the race in very respectable manner with a time of 13 hours, 21 minutes and some change.

There is sooooooooo much I want to say about this weekend & the race, but I really need to gather my thoughts before writing everything up.  I will definitely post more details, pictures and a race rerport as the week goes on.  It's been a wild and crazy journey, but the last 3 days have really been a whirlwind of fun and I am just starting to come down from the high that has lasted well over 24 hours. 

So be patient with me and continue to watch this blog for further details about everything....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Scott! It was fun watching you throughout the day. You are and now always will be an Ironman!!

    ReplyDelete