Wednesday, August 29, 2012

End of Season Tri Wisconsin Ride

One of my favorite workouts throughout my training has been my Tuesday night Tri Wisconsin ride.  It's a great social opportunity with some great cyclists and a challenging route throught some good hills.  I believe riding in a group makes you a better cyclist and I credit this weekly ride with making me a stronger, better cyclist.

However, last night (8/28) was the final ride of the season and I am sorry to see it end.  It's always amazing and somewhat depressing how quickly the summer passes by.  It was a great conclusion to the year which also had the third and final pasta dinner post-ride party (I am proud to say I made it to all three pasta feeds this year).

Anyway, if nothing else I wanted to throw out some kudos to Tri Wisconsin for being such a great organization with a ton of awesome people.  The Lannon ride was truly one of my favorite workouts throughout Ironman training and I am thankful to have been part of it and meet so many great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment