Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Late Night Hunger Attacks

I've had some strange nocturnal incidents the last two nights and it all involves food.  Both Sunday night and Monday night I woke up around 3am and was completely STARVING.  This is something that never happens to me, so that is why it is strange.  Sunday night after waking up I really didn't feel like going downstairs to eat something at 3am so I disn't.  In addition I knew if I ate, I might not be able to fall back asleep quickly.  Sleep was really more important to me because of the long, hard weekend.  Interestingly, when I woke up Monday morning my appetite seemed normal.

On Monday night it was a different story.  Again I woke up at 3am and was STARVING again.  This time I succumb to my hunger and found myself downstairs in the kitchen stuffing my pie-hole with cottage cheese, almonds, a protein bar, and some water.  After about 10 minutes of feasting, I headed back upstairs and fell asleep.  When waking up Tuesday everything seemed normal again.

I am hoping this trend doesn't continue for the rest of the week because I need my beauty sleep!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment